10 Aug The ‘Right’ Time to Start On Your Goals
Okay my friends, it’s time to get honest with ourselves. When thinking about your health and fitness goals or dietitian entrepreneur dreams, how many times have you said the words, “I’ll just start tomorrow”? How many times have you reassured yourself that you will “start when the time is right”?
I’m here today to tell you that there is never going to be a perfect time to start being a better you. You do not need a certain day of the week, month, or year in order to start chasing your dreams and crushing your goals.
Do you have a dream of becoming a successful dietitian entrepreneur? Do you have a dream of achieving every health and fitness goal you have ever wanted? Has fear held you in place and prevented you from achieving those dreams? The reality is that most of us have limiting beliefs that stop us from taking the steps we know we need to take in order to get to where we want to be.
As normal human beings, it’s not uncommon for our fears to take over and get in the way of our success. But here is what I need you to understand: It DOESN’T have to be this way!
Your fear can be your FEEDBACK. Start looking at your fears from a different lens and use your new perspective to take the steps you need to bring you closer to your goals. You CAN be a successful dietitian entrepreneur beyond your wildest dreams. You CAN achieve optimal health and wellness in every aspect of your life, no matter where you are now.
- Start by understanding your fear. Putting your fears to the side instead of dealing with them now is a short term solution. Unless you bring to uncover where our fears stem from, they will keep showing up in the future. We mostly fear what we don’t know and don’t understand. Start to expand your knowledge and awareness of the things you fear in order to beat it for good. There are endless amounts of resources out there for you. Everything you could ever need to achieve in your dietitian business or health goals is already here for you, all you need to do is look.
- Stop the excuses. There’s a million excuses someone could make for not starting on their dietitian business dreams. The truth is that you don’t have to have everything in your business figured out in order to start now. All you need to be able to do is work hard and FIGURE IT OUT when the time comes. There’s also a million excuses someone can use in order to put off their health and fitness goals. You don’t need to be thinner before you hire that personal trainer, but you do need to give yourself permission to help yourself and start NOW! The more excuses you make, the more reasons you will find to not pursue what you want. All you need to begin is to find ONE reason why you should.
- Think about what you have to lose if you don’t start now. If you don’t go after your dietitian side hustle business, what does that mean financially for you and your family? If you don’t start taking the steps to live a healthier lifestyle, what does that mean for the longevity of yourself and your family? Something I tell myself that motivates me daily is that if you’re not growing, you’re dying. If you’re not taking small steps each day to improve, you are staying stuck in the same place. Use this as your push to create the dietitian business you’ve always wanted and to achieve the healthy life you know you deserve. Yes, change is scary. But you know what’s scarier? Waking up in a few years and realizing your life is exactly the same as it is now.
- Start BELIEVING in yourself. This is something I teach from the very beginning in our Dietitian Nutrition Coaching Certification and the I Believe Mentorship program. Begin by dissolving the false beliefs and false stories that you may have been telling yourself for quite some time. The sooner that these beliefs start to disappear, the sooner that you will benign to build absolute confidence in yourself and your ability to succeed. Our minds are meant to evolve, our bodies are meant to transform. We can literally change anything about ourselves, as long as we BELIEVE that we can. A true dietitian entrepreneur ALWAYS believes.
- Take the first steps, NOW. You probably already know where you need to begin in order to start your dietitian side hustle business or achieve your fitness goals. I get it, the process for either of these can be overwhelming. Love yourself enough to ask for help! Reach out to a dietitian nutrition coach to help you reach your health goals, or hire that mentor that you need in order to bring your nutrition business to the next level. You are smart, you are capable, and you know what needs to be done. Get out there right in this moment and work with someone who believes wholeheartedly in your ability to succeed.
We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are. Start NOW!
Join our FREE Dietitian Entrepreneur Facebook community here:
Want to learn more about our RD coaching program and receive FREE trainings? Go here:
Be sure to check out our Youtube channel here:
Be sure to check out The School of Success podcast. New episodes are released every Thursday:
Connect with Tony on IG here: